2.1 Deprecation Notice!
Please be aware that the 2.1 version of our API has been deprecated. It has been replaced by v3. You can read the new API documentation here.
When using a write method we'll return a status code to help you troubleshoot any issues you could come across. These are outlined below.
- 1 : Success.
- 2 : Invalid service - This service does not exist.
- 3 : Authentication failed - You do not have permissions to access the service.
- 4 : Invalid format - This service doesn't exist in that format.
- 5 : Invalid parameters - Your request parameters are incorrect.
- 6 : Invalid id - The pre-requisite id is invalid or not found.
- 7 : Invalid API key - You must be granted a valid key.
- 8 : Duplicate entry - The data you tried to submit already exists.
- 9 : Service offline - This service is temporarily offline. Try again later.
- 10 : Suspended API key - Access to your account has been suspended, contact TMDb.
- 11 : Internal error - Something went wrong. Contact TMDb.
- 12 : The item/record was updated successfully.
- 13 : The item/record was deleted successfully.
- 14 : Authentication failed.
- 15 : Failed.
- 16 : Device denied.
- 17 : Session denied.
- 18 : Validation failed.
- 19 : Invalid accept header.
- 20 : Invalid date range. Should be a range no longer than 14 days..
- 21 : Entry not found - The item you are trying to edit cannot be found..
- 22 : Invalid page. Pages start at 1 and are expected to be an integer..